Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BS 155 TC Photos

About 3 weeks ago I picked up a Bushnell trail camera from a friend that never uses it. After reading the reviews about it I was a little nervous because they didn't have the greatest reviews, but it's better than nothing. I set it up on 6/27 at the BS 155 farm on a major trail leading to the bean field and overlooking an old mineral lick site.

With the arrival of our 2nd girl "Carlee Nichole DeLany" on 7/1/09 I hadn't been out to check the TC until this week.

I was finally able to sneak away to the farm the other day and was pleasantly suprised to see 150+ pictures on the TC. I think Pete and I will be in luck this fall. Check out the pictures below. They've still got some growing to do!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: